There’s an old joke somewhere along the lines of “When God wants a laugh, he listens to your plans.” Probably true. I know that our travel plans have been set back a couple months due to the pandemic. This Sunday, we launch off again.
- We head to Katy, TX for some minor repairs/maintenance on the RV for a few days.
- Then to Lake Whitney, TX for 10 days to recharge before heading to…
- Tulsa, Oklahoma for a day or two (as far as we can drive in one day)
- Over by Branson, MO to get the Can-Ams looked at (probably 3-5 days).
- Pine Grove, Nebraska for a few days (as far as we can drive in one day)
- Mitchell, SD for the Corn Palace Princess for a week
- Rapid City, SD for a few weeks (Mt. Rushmore, Devil’s Tower, Sitting Bull, Black Hills & Badlands rides)
- Wyoming for a month or so in the summer of 2020.
- From there, the tentative plans are Arizona, Vegas, and San Diego for the fall/winter of 2020/21.
- Up California in the spring of 2021.
- Washington and Oregon for the summer, then down to…
- Reno & Vegas for the fall of 2021.
- Arizona/New Mexico for the winter of 2021.
Now, granted, the further out these plans go, the more likely they are to change. Right now, we only have reservations for the next month or two.
RV On The Road Yet? is a blog dedicated to the journey one couple has taken on the road to living full time in a Recreational Vehicle. Please keep in mind that we are not RV experts (or lawyers or doctors). We are just a couple muddling our way through this RV thing like anyone else. With luck, we may share something that will save you time or money, or just make you smile. We are primarily doing this so Melinda can keep her 65 best friends informed on our full-time RV adventure exploits. Sometimes humorous and hopefully educational, we will relay the steps we have taken as we travel down the former path of frontiersmen, Gypsies, retired people, and idiots.